friend's blogs
In Vickaroo's eyes: Life life...

In Vickaroo's eyes

This is life in my eyes, and that's saying a lot seeing that my eyes don't work so well!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Life life...

Well, haven’t been here in a bit.  Thought I’d try to post something of substance.

Last week Cat Rocky was sick.  He was also sick in June.  We took him to the vet in June, and he had to stay for 2 nights.  This time they kept him for 3 even though the vet said it didn’t seem as bad of an intestinal infection as it was last time.  Just maybe I caught it earlier, don’t know.

DR Erman wanted to keep Rocky one more night because he said he hadn’t had a stool yet, that he was eating, but they wanted him to have a stool before going home.  So he stayed one extra night.

He seems okay now, but I of course get worried it’ll happen again.  DR Erman thinks he’s just had a bad summer, but he’ll be just fine.  I hope he’s right.

Tonight I watched Big Brother, and also we watched America’s got talent.  It was a really cool America’s got talent, cause the person I wanted to win won!

I had something bad happen this week.  I lost a good friend.  All attempts to save the friendship didn’t seem to work.  I wasn’t the one to initially cut the friendship off.  I emailed her later on after she did that, and she seemed to place the blame all on me and my house mate, and kept trying to come up with different explanations for the same thing.  Just a bad situation.

Greg also lost a friend out of it too, well actually we both lost 2.  Her boyfriend, and her.  As soon as he got drug into it, things went downhill from there.  Pretty sad.  I never, and I mean never like these things!  It’s only happened to me a few times in my life, and it’s ruff that’s for sure!
I am sad about it, but what can one do.  I don’t hate her, but sometimes in life people come and go sad as that is to say.  I mean, I’d have been still in her life even though I wouldn’t have trusted her the same as I once did, because trust was broken, but she kept changing her reasoning for why she acted in the end why she did, and said some things that didn’t happen as they did, so how can you trust that?

Maybe the emotion of it all just made her say some things she wouldn’t normally, I don’t know.  All I know is we’ve gone back and forth since Tuesday over it via email, and I just decided it wasn’t getting anywhere.

I met some friends through her.  One of them I’ve become really close too in the last few months.  I don’t talk about it though, cause I don’t want people to think I am trying to turn them against anyone.  I may have an issue with that person, but it’s not fair to put that on others.

Okay, now enough about that.  Vicki’s little woes lol.

My mom had someone upset her this week.  Someone in our family, and it was the same day I was having issues.  I was like Tuesday wasn’t a good day for people to get along now was it!

Tomorrow we got no plans but I may do some laundry.  My life isn’t all that interesting.  I need to get some class notes taken.  I am behind from the recent trip we took to NC.

I will be probably going tomorrow to the bank with my mom to put some money in given to me by my niece Ashley for her part of our cell phone bill.  Ashley is my oldest sister’s child.  Beth is my sister, and her mom.  She has a younger boy named Miller.  Mil is 14 years old.  Ash Greg and I share a cell phone together.  We are all on a cell phone plan together.  

Well that’s all for now.  Gonna go and talk to a good friend now.  He always makes me feel good.  What would we do without our good friends!  The real genuine people in our lives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home